RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
ATS is driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence and takes great pride in developing live fire training solutions that enhance the operational capability of the end user. Drawing on our first hand live fire range experience over many decades and close interactions with the end user community we work hard to incorporate this practical knowledge into innovative ways to develop more effective and efficient capability outcomes.
Our ISO9001:2008 accredited quality management system dictates our approach to R&D and is stringently applied to ensure all ATS outputs meet our exacting standards as well as all regulatory requirements. Our R&D process extends to all ATS deliverables:
- Product development & manufacturing.
- Software and hardware development.
- Training & instructional methodologies.
- Weapon handling, tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Range function & layouts.
- Range operations, management, repair and maintenance.
- Ballistic & ammunition effects.
ATS values the input of industry partners, suppliers and subject matter experts; accordingly, ATS welcomes open collaboration to operationalise emerging products for live fire range applications.