Australian Target Systems (ATS) is Australia’s most experienced live fire target systems business, with a history that dates back to the 1950’s. Today, ATS is the dominant provider of live fire target systems to the Australian Defence Force and delivers its proven expertise to a wider international customer base including military, police, and other government organisations. This sense of operational purpose, a commitment to those who put others before self and a relentless pursuit of excellence is what drives us!
ATS has a unique opportunity for a part time HR/Quality Coordinator to join the team at our Albury office. The requirement for this position is 3 days per week, with flexibility provided on work hours and days by mutual agreement.
The HR/Quality Coordinator has a reporting line to the General Manager and will work with a high degree of autonomy. This position has responsibility for providing administration and HR support to ATS in functional areas including recruitment, training and development, policies and procedures, maintaining personnel records and management support. This position is also responsible for Quality Assurance and maintenance of the ISO9001 certification.
To be considered for the position, you will be required to possess and demonstrate competency in the below.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar position in a small to medium size business.
- A professional attitude and the ability to work within a team environment and independently.
- Experience to seek and support solutions in the best interests of our people and the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with a high level of personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Post-secondary qualification in Human Resources, Business Admin or Business Management preferably at Cert IV at a minimum.
- Experience in maintaining and developing Quality Management systems and in ISO9001 accreditation.
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, with high level of attention to detail.
- A flexible, resilient, and adaptable personality.
ATS invite you to submit your application if you have the required skills and experience.
Please upload your resume with supporting cover letter. VIST SEEK
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on experience. An Australian Federal Police check will be required for the successful applicant.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 23 November 2021.