About the role
Due to a period of sustained growth in the business, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our established team in Albury, NSW.
Software Engineers are expected to liaise with the Senior Software Engineer to design and develop software, firmware and any electronic engineering tasks where required. You may be required to travel to customers for implementations, consultations or training.
This is a full-time permanent role which reports into the Senior Software Engineer. This is an on-site role based in our Albury office.
**Please note interviews will commence as soon as a suitable candidate application is received.
- Development of software for advanced target Range Management Systems;
- Incorporation of military hardware into Range Management Systems;
- Provide estimates for software tasks assigned, Development of requirement specifications;
- Interact with the customer during software installations and testing; and,
- Participate as an active member in the ATS software development and extended team.
The successful applicant must hold an Australian citizenship, with the ability to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance and Defence Common Access Pass.
- Degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering, or electronics.
- Proven work experience in software engineering; and.
- Proven experience with a range of software engineering tasks including, design, implementation, testing, installation, customer support, configuration management and documentation.
- Software design;
- Software debugging
- Software documentation;
- Software testing; and,
How to apply
To apply for this unique opportunity, apply now via SEEK! Please include your resume and a cover letter addressing the above requirements.